If you are:
1. a 501(c)3 or 501(c)4 focused on micromobility, or making streets safe, livable and just, and
2. are looking for support from Spin on a street safety, livability or justice issue or project,
use the form below to connect with the Spin Streets team. Or just reach out.
Areas we’re particularly well suited to support include:
- Lobbying support to get a city, state, or federal action passed for safe, livable, and just streets.
- Getting an advocacy call-to-action out to Spin users in your city.
- Sponsorship for a specific safe and livable streets project, including tactical urbanism.
- Access to Spin data to support an advocacy case.
- Advocacy, street design, or micromobility advice from the Spin Streets team.