Spin Access: How Do I Submit My Low Income Status?

You must submit proof of address and one of the documents below when you apply to the Spin Access program.

Letter vouching for status

You may submit a letter written by a local, state, or federal government case worker or other official, who can vouch for your low income status. The letter must be on official letterhead, be signed by a named official, and include their contact details.

Enrollment document or card

You may submit any document or card that verifies your enrollment in a local, state, or federal program for which low income status is required (e.g. Medicaid, LIHEAP, SNAP, WIC, EBT, etc).